Welcome to Edwards Garment PPB/PPAI Best places to work 2018!
The Edwards Culture
- 1867 - Samuel Rosenbaum creates a material and sewing notions firm known as the Kalamazoo Pant and Overall Company
- 1880 - Began manufacturing men's and boy's pants
- 1950s - Added ladies' pants to our product line
- 1970s - Transformed the organization into Edwards Garment, a career and uniform supplier
- Today - Work with global manufacturers to bring quality career and image apparel programs to distributors throughout the United States, Canada, Caribbean and Mexico.
From our humble beginnings to a recognized uniform brand for apparel programs, we stay true to our values and quality commitment.
Our associates are the heartbeat of our company.
We foster an environment that is:
- A work-life balance
- Long-term relationships with employees
- Matching individual talents with roles
Edwards and our associates work to contribute to a stronger community.
A few of the non-profits we work closely with include:
- American Red Cross
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Goodwill Industries
- Great Lakes Burn Camp
- Portage Firefighters
- United Way
Want to learn more on what being an Edwards associate means? Watch this brief video of a few of our associates and what Edwards means to them.
Our Core Values
Our Mission: We are the first-choice, full-service brand that helps organizations bring their brands to life by sending people to work and play looking great and feeling engaged. Our passion to learn, consult and be easy to work with delivers value for our customers, shareholders and associates.
Our Values: At Edwards Garment, our longevity and success are due to the continuity of our beliefs, our values and a willingness to adapt, improve and change. We believe:
- Integrity Is Our Cornerstone
- People Matter
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our Core
- Results Tell The Story
- Loyalty Is The Ultimate Reward
Join Our Team
Come grow with us!
Edwards actively recruits associates for position openings and works with local universities to provide internships.