Become a Distributor
Thank you for your interest in Edwards Garment! Edwards only sells to those companies whose primary business operations are sales organizations and are dealer/distributors or rental laundry companies with established credit responsibility. We do not sell directly to the end-user customer. If you are interested in Edwards' merchandise individually, please contact an apparel dealer in your area.
Do you qualify to become an Edwards Distributor? Are you a:
- Uniform Dealer Distributor or Rental Laundry
- Advertising Specialty or Promotional Products Distributor
- Decorator, Embroiderer or Manufacturer
Please note, at this time Edwards is not extending credit terms to new customers. We are happy to establish an account for you on prepay credit card terms.
If so and you want to establish a new account, please choose the link for your state below and complete all pages of the document. Be advised that no applicant can display Edwards products for sale on any third-party websites or marketplaces without prior written authorization from Edwards.
Distributor Profile/Credit Agreement and state sales tax forms are included with each download.
Please fill in electronically and send completed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to:
Attn: Credit Department
4900 S. 9th St.
Kalamazoo, MI 49009.
- Arkansas, Georgia, Iowa, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota,
North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Jersey, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma,
Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin,
West Virginia, Wyoming
- Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho,
Illinois, Maryland, Maine, Missouri, New Mexico, Pennsylvania,
South Carolina, Texas
- New York
- Alaska, Delaware, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Oregon, Washington DC