Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
DO NOT return merchandise without first calling Edwards Garment for a Return Authorization Number (RA#).
- Indicate this RA# on outside of carton.
- Place the RA inside the carton, along with the reason for the return, with a packing slip.
- Do not put any orders with returns.
- Place new order promptly for replacements.
- No returns will be accepted on discontinued products or 90 days from purchase date.
- All goods returned after 90 days are subject to a restocking fee.
- Certain items may not be returned due to changes in make, pattern or fabric.
- All garments must be returned in same condition as when shipped to you.
- Any worn garment being returned for construction or fabric failure must be cleaned prior to being returned.
- Any non-returnable item (or garments which are not Edwards) will be returned at customer's expense.
- Returns should be sent back FedEx Ground or equivalent to: 4900 South 9th Street, Kalamazoo, MI 49009